Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to Love Yourself and Others


!±8± How to Love Yourself and Others

I am being taught via experience how to love those who walk a different walk and talk a different talk even in my own home and atmosphere. Loving folks where they are at because of what they accept as truth is extremely hard to do in your own space.

To take others into your place of comfort and joy is a real challenge that I do not always feel up to. I enjoy the company of the ones who think,act and live like me. But hang on tight to the peace that passes all understanding from Jesus, the Prince of Peace in order to fulfill His command to love. Love is an action word and a choice you make. You must love others in their happening place.

Real love of the God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost kind is needed to accomplish our Saviors command. To pick and to choose who we will have in our presence requires real love's wisdom. As three generations occupy our 5 bedroom,3 bathroom house I constantly have to pray 'hey Lord'.
When they bring home a straying teen to help her I think I missed something with the Lord about strangers possibly being angels unawares. She fits in and gets us laughing daily.

To share all that you possess or have all things in common is a very shocking eye opener of the selfishness that lingers in your heart even after 40 some years as a christian. You have to love yourself at this point.

Is nothing sacred you hear your heart crying? No dog has lived in our home for more than 20 years. Suddenly my homeless ones show up with 6 dogs. They sell some and use the money to pay vet bills as the mother dog fell ill and had to be put down ( a heart wrenching time).You really have to love them in this dilemma.

Husband is not a great dog person unless the animal is well-trained and mannerly. Puppies tend to create disasters in the garage, house, yard and car. My darlings patience was being tried for sure. Now we are down to one that I care for daily as her master got a day job out of necessity as she has 4 kids relying on her and grandpa. But you gotta love them where they are at.

My time is no more. I snatch bits and pieces in minutes and seconds to do stuff like this writing or call my 94 year-old mom to help her cope with being elderly. Reverting back to my kids' school days by picking up sick grandkids or being home before the bus lands is kind of deja vu. But love loves them where they are at.

Time flies now as meal preparation takes a little more thought and care with 9 mouths,9 appetites,9 billion taste buds to satisfy and a dog and cat to feed. The grocery budget went out the window on that account. Anyone of us making a living with a job picks up milk, eggs and bread often.

My sister Gerry just reminded me of the Lord's word to me about 2010. Tremendous was the word and tremendous it is.We must expect largely. We can receive all that He has for us in a big, colossal way. Tremendous love is at work among us and I love how He loves each one of us right where we are at.


How to Love Yourself and Others

Wholesale Oakley Sandbag Buyers Chandelier Prisms




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links